Top 10 Romantic Films to watch this Valentine’s Day 💚
1. The Notebook – This film is a classic with the iconic scene of the pair kissing in the rain! It is set in the 1940’s and is about falling madly in love when you come from two different backgrounds. It has the king and queen of Romcoms – the hunky Ryan Gosiling and the beauty Rachel McAdams.
2. How to loose a guy in 10 days – starring Matthew Mcghanuey and Kate Hudson, set in New York! What more could you want? Kate Hudson character has to try and get rid of a guy in 10 days in a hilarious fashion!
3. Fifty Shades Darker- No need to mention what happens here 😉
4. P.S I love you! – this film will make you cry with its true pureness of love!
5. Love Rosie – two teenagers are best friends and how they don’t say anything to each other leads them on two very different paths!
6. The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind – quirky indie starring Jim Carey and Kate Winslet. A couple split up and she decides to erase all her memories of him. He decides to do the same and that is where the story begins. You see their journey! Not telling you what happens at the end because you need to watch it!
7. Love Actually – I know it’s a Christmas film but there is so much love in this film in all sorts of ways! You will definitely feel the love right down to your tippy toes 🙂
8. 50 First Dates – Drew Barrymore’s character looses her memory and every day has a new date with Adam Sandlers character and has no recollection of the previous one! It’s hilarious and soppy 🙂
9. The Big Sick – based on a true story of the real life comedian Kumail Nanjiani! He dates a girl that his parents don’t approve off and she gets sick. You can’t believe this is based on true events! Definetly under rated and a must see!
10. Just Married – Starting the late Brittany Murphy and Aston Kutcher. This is a hilarious rom com when the pair get married and go for their honeymoon!
Enjoy! Let us know what you watch 🙂